Homemade Artisan Bread
Processed bread is always one of those foods that is always on the top of those “what never to eat” list. Processed bread is loaded with preservative that are so difficult for your body to digest which then turn into fat. On top of all that, personally I have never really liked the taste of store bought bread. I've been making my own for a while now. I've tried several different recipes and techniques and this one is by far the easiest and the best tasting. Give it a try! I promise, you can't mess it up.
• 3 cups Flour
• ½ Tsp. Dry Active Yeast
• 1 Tsp. Salt
• 1 ½ cups Water
- Combine flour, yeast, salt and water and stir. Dough will be sticky.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rise for 8-24 hours.
- Pour out dough onto a floured surface and fold into a ball.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Transfer dough into a greased baking dish. With a knife cut and “X” on the top of the dough.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 mins.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Watch the video to see how easy it is.
Don't forget to like and subscribe xoxo