Everyone knows that I love to entertain, so I was thrilled to partner with Ritz Crackers to create this festive treat for the holidays. It's easier than it looks, however it will take some time and love to assemble the almonds. Your friends will totally be impressed.
- 1 cup tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- RITZ Cracker
- PROCESS spinach, oil and garlic in food processor until well blended. Add next 3 ingredients; process until well blended.
- SHAPE into 4-inch oval on sheet of waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 15 min.
- INSERT nuts in rows to completely cover cream cheese mixture to resemble pinecone. Refrigerate 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator 15 min. before serving. Serve with crackers.
For more holiday dish recipes, head over to our "Top That: Festive Feast" youtube channel.