Is it the weekend yet? I’m so ready for a quiet morning with some chocolate chip waffles and some good reading. This recipe is a classic and never disappoints. You could always substitute the chocolate chips for blueberries, nut or pretty much anything else. I hope you enjoy these.
- 1 and ½ cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 and ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk, egg, butter, and vanilla to dry ingredients.
- Whisk until a smooth batter forms. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter onto waffle maker for a few minutes.
- Waffles will be nice and golden.