I’ve been seeing recipes for overnight oats a lot lately and have been wondering how they would taste. It seems like the perfect breakfast for busy mornings. Do all the prep at night and grab and go in the morning.
I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised. It does take a bit of preparation but it was so hearty and tasty. It will get you through till lunch. I hope you give it a try.
• 1 Banana
• 1 ¼ cups Almond Milk
• ½ cup Vanilla Yogurt or Greek
• 1 cup Rolled Oats
• 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
• Top with your favorite fruits, nuts, seeds and nut butters
- Mash a banana
- Add almond milk and yorgurt and stir
- Add rolled oats and chia seeds and stir.
- Transfer to cup and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight and top with fresh fruit in the morning.
Watch the video to see how easy it is. Don't forget to like and subscribe xoxo